My Charley Girl

My Charley Girl

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Video of Charlotte

I am super excited about starting this blog, since I began searching it out and thinking about setting it up permenantly I have found even more cool things about it. I can update it from my smartphone droid just by texting, so that if we are in hospital it will be super easy to keep you all updated with status's and pictures. I can post videos of Charlotte so that all of you can grow with her and see what you have helped hold together. I may post things about our family in general as well for my long distance relatives, friends and followers of our journey. This disease and any for that matter impacts the family as a whole and I don't want Alaina and Jake to ever feel that they do not deserve special devotion.

This year I would have fallen if all of you had not been here cheering me on. People ask all of the time what they can do to help, and most of the time I have no idea. I want to say "well can you fix Charlotte;)?", but praying for her and passing on the knowledge of kids like her will have a very large impact on us all and it has meant the absolute WORLD to us.


1 comment:

  1. Cutest dancers I've seen in a long time!



    ---Auntie Bev

    ReplyDelete